Masters, Smith & Wisby, P.A. and its clients enjoy a specialized team catering to nonprofit organizations.
We work with many sectors of the nonprofit community, including the following below.
- Charitable organizations
- Charter schools
- Community centers
- Cultural institutions
- Educational institutions
- Government entities
- Grantmaking organizations
- Historical Preservation and Revitalization
- Occupational skills training
- Philanthropic organizations
- Private foundations
- Religious organization
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) programs
- Vocational rehabilitation services
The common thread that ties our nonprofit clients together is a desire to create good in our communities. Many of our firm professionals sit on nonprofit boards and are familiar with the challenges.
We understand that to best serve you, we must understand you. That’s why we’re constantly learning about trends and best practices in the non-profit arena. We believe every nonprofit organization deserves the highest level of service, regardless of size or annual budget.
In addition to our core consulting and accounting services, Masters, Smith & Wisby, P.A. offers a wide range of services for nonprofits, including:
- Audit and accounting services
- Compliance auditing
- Bank reconciliation services
- Cash flow management
- Federal tax preparation Form 990
- Financial reviews with professional and board members
- Forecasting models
- Loan request assistance
- Organizational structuring
- Payroll taxes
- Request for proposal development
- Staff training
- Strategic planning