ClosELY HELD BUSINESSES
Closely-held and family-owned businesses play a pivotal role in the American economy and make up the majority of employers in the United States.
As a closely held or family business owner, you are subject to unique challenges that come from managing the impact of personal, investor and family concerns in such areas as growth, governance, transition and succession planning, executive and family compensation, philanthropy, strategic planning, and retirement and estate planning.
At Masters, Smith & Wisby, P.A., we understand the complexity of your situation, and we have the resources and experience necessary to provide personalized support in multiple areas of your business.
Whether you are an already established and successful business, or just getting started, Masters, Smith & Wisby, P.A. can assist your business in reaching its full potential. We look forward to hearing from you and understanding how we can assist your family or closely-held business.
- Auditing and accounting
- Bank reconciliation services
- Bookkeeping and outsourced
- CFO/controller services
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business consulting
- Business valuation services
- Cost segregation studies
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Expense reduction analysis
- Government tax incentives
- Internal control reviews
- Inventory controls
- IRS Change of accounting filings
- LIFO inventory calculation and compliance service
- Leadership development and transition
- Local, State and Federal tax preparation and planning
- Strategic planning
- Succession and exit planning for business owners
- Technology and accounting systems implementation